Penrose Slat Back Rocking Chair (DS-#67S Ready-To-Assemble)
43″ high slat back rocking chair with straight horizontal top slat. Below the top slat is five – 1 1/16″ wide vertical flat slats between two horizontal slats. Depth of assembled rocker is 31″. Back is slightly contoured for comfortable seating. Slightly curved slat seat is 22 1/2″ wide x 17 3/4″ deep. Made from solid ash wood, poplar seat and durable finish. Ships mostly assembled with easy to follow step by step instructions. Tools required (not included) for assembly are a drill with 1/8″ drill bit, Rubber mallet or hammer with soft cloth covered to protect product. Sand paper may be required. Product weight limit 280 lbs. Total shipping weight of 24 lbs. Made in USA. Buy today on FurnitureMadeInUSA.com
- 43″ high slat back rocking chair with straight horizontal top slat.
- Five – 1 1/16″ wide vertical flat slats between two horizontal slats.
- Arm rest and contoured slat seat for comfort.
- Seat height is 17″.
- Comfortable Contoured slat seat is 22 1/2″ wide x 17 3/4″ deep Ships mostly assembled, some assembly required.
- Tools required: Electric drill, hammer.
- Clear catalyzed conversion finish.
- Weight limit not to exceed 300 lbs.
- All parts manufactured and assembled in USA.
- This item is available for quick ship (ships in 2-5 days) in Black, White, Blue, Green, Medium Oak, Sienna Red, Walnut and Unfinished. All other colors are custom finishes and can take up to 4-6 weeks till ready to ship.
*** DUE TO INVENTORY CONSTRAINTS, QUICK SHIP ITEMS ARE BEING MADE-TO-ORDER WHICH IS EXTENDING DELIVERY TIME ***
***Because of increasing freight charges, there is a $150 HANDLING FEE for ALL FURNITURE DELIVERIES beyond 150 MILES***