Penrose Ladder Back Dining Chair (DS-#12W)
Tall 42″ high back 4 slat ladderback dining chair with 17 1/2″ high large 18 3/4″ wide woven seat. Seat is made of durable woven twisted paper cord. Top slat rung is arched and back of chair is slightly curved for comfort. Commercial grade quality, built to last. Solid ash wood construction. Durable finish. Ships completely assembled. Made in the USA. Buy today on FurnitureMadeInUSA.com
- 42″ high 4 slat ladderback chair with durable woven twisted paper cord seat.
- 18″ high seat.
- Woven seat is 18-3/4″ wide at front.
- Seat narrows down toward back to be 16- 1/4″ wide.
- Over all depth of seat front to back is 16-1/4″.
- Machined and hand sanded for a smooth uniform surface.
- 4 horizontal contoured back slats, top slat has slight arch in center.
- Ships completely assembled.
- Commercial grade quality.
- Clear catalyzed conversion finish.
- Weight limit not to exceed 350 lbs.
- All parts manufactured and assembled in USA.
- This item is available for quick ship (ships in 2-5 days) in Black, Medium Oak, Walnut and Unfinished. All other colors are custom finishes and can take up to 4-6 weeks till ready to ship.
*** DUE TO INVENTORY CONSTRAINTS, QUICK SHIP ITEMS ARE BEING MADE-TO-ORDER WHICH IS EXTENDING DELIVERY TIME ***
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am impressed with the quality and finish of these chairs. I love the rush seating and the flexible backing. These chairs are solid yet very comfortable and I expect them to last a lifetime. The finish so perfectly matches the antique French oak table I've paired them with that you'd think they were part of a set. You can't go wrong with buying furniture made by American craftsmen.