Asheville Slat Back Rocking Chair (DS-#95S Ready-To-Assemble)
40″ high adult rocking chair with five vertical slats on back, slightly curved for comfortable seating. Contoured slat seat is 22″ wide x 17 3/4″ deep for comfort. Solid wood construction from ash wood, poplar seat, durable finish. Ships mostly assembled with easy to follow step by step instructions. Tools required (not included) for assembly are a drill with 1/8″ drill bit, Rubber mallet or soft cloth covered hammer to protect product. Sand paper may be required. Weight limit is 280 lbs. shipping weight is 21 lbs. Made in USA. Buy today on FurnitureMadeInUSA.com
- 40″ high classic slat back design with slight curve for comfortable seating.
- 1-3/4″ high x 1″ thick horizontal top and bottom back slat with five 1-1-1/2″ wide x 3/8″ thick vertical slats on back.
- Arm rest and contoured slat seat is 22″ wide across the front, 19″ wide across the back and 17 3/4″ deep.
- Seat height is 17″.
- Ships mostly assembled, some assembly required.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions.
- Tools required: Electric drill, hammer.
- Clear catalyzed conversion finish.
- Weight limit of 280 lbs.
- All parts manufactured and assembled in USA.
- This item is available for quick ship (ships in 2-5 days) in Black, White and Unfinished. All other colors are custom finishes and can take up to 4-6 weeks till ready to ship.
*** DUE TO INVENTORY CONSTRAINTS, QUICK SHIP ITEMS ARE BEING MADE-TO-ORDER WHICH IS EXTENDING DELIVERY TIME ***
***Because of increasing freight charges, there is a $150 HANDLING FEE for ALL FURNITURE DELIVERIES beyond 150 MILES***